Experience living history at the Port of Echuca on a self guided Port Tour.
Purchase your Port Tour Ticket and you can spend the day exploring Echuca's Heritage!
- Tread the boards on the redgum wharf built in 1865.
- See the cargo shed museum with our fascinating 10 minute audio/visual of Echuca.
- Visit the Star Hotel with its underground bar and escape tunnel. Once a 'sly' grog shop.
- Inspect one of the many steam engine displays.
- Learn the techniques from the shipwrights while they restore the latest project.
- Once Echuca's finest, view the 1800's squatter's suite and gallery in the Bridge Hotel.
03 5482 4248
52 Murray Esplanade
Echuca Moama, New South Wales, 3564
Experiences you can enjoy at Port of Echuca: