The club commenced in 1956 with 18 holes on the site of the largest RAAF base in the southern hemisphere during WWII. Another 18 holes were completed in 1994.
The magnificent Clubhouse has been extended over the years to provide a full range of facilities including bar, dining and entertainment.
Apart from the friendly locals you will enjoy excellent large greens and verdant manicured fairways, a variety of birdlife and resident kangaroos contribute to the golfing experience. The couch rough (generally cut to 35-40mm) and 52 bunkers (on each course) impacts the errant shot with the result that even low markers rarely challenge par.
* Rivergums Bistro - open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner with acclaimed restaurant quality meals and a large choice of fine wines with daily specials available
* Live entertainment every Saturday night with no cover charge
* Club Keno and TAB facilities
* Numbers Game on Monday night and Thursday and Friday morning & Toc Trivia on Thursday evening
* $7.00 meal deal on Wednesday nights, Club Carvery Sunday nights & International Cuisine on Tuesday nights
* Members badge draw every Friday night and market raffle
* Male and female lockers rooms
Tocumwal has 16 motels and units together with 5 caravan parks. The Club provides packages for accommodation, meals and golf with pricing structured to the needs of the golfer.
In the area you will find some of Australia's best inland beaches, Sportavia Gliding Centre, Aerodrome Museum, bushwalking, fishing, wineries and if you are lucky you may spot a koala or two.
03 5874 9111
Tocumwal, New South Wales, 2714
Car park, Public Telephone
Experiences you can enjoy at Tocumwal Golf Club Limited:
Food and Wine, Sport