Gold Creek Cottage is a unique experience in Bed and Breakfast accommodation. An ideal inner city retreat, this delightful 19th century miner's cottage is situated in central Bendigo close to the Art's precinct, leading restaurants, galleries and theatre.
Overlooking a tranquil garden setting, this traditionally furnished, fully self-contained cottage comprises three bedrooms, parlour with open fire, dining room and spacious kitchen/family area. Features include a claw foot-bath, air-conditioning, heating and off-street parking.
Barbecue facilities are available in the peaceful rear garden.
Continental Breakfast provisions are provided.
Consideration has been made for people with disabilities, with facilities including a fully accessible bathroom and ramp access.
Children are especially welcome with a secure garden environment to play in while parents relax. All linen supplied and full laundry facilities.
Gold Creek Cottage is an excellent short or long term accommodation option. Special rates multiple nights or Monday / Friday inclusive.
* We love this authentic Australian cottage, the hosts are so nice. T&M Soeul - Korea
* A perfect homely oasis , close to town and ideal for our anniversary. L&F. St Kilda .Victoria.
* The cottage brought back childhood memories. The kids loved the old - world atmosphere. G. Batemans Bay.
* It's been a great base to work from. G.M. Melbourne.
* Superb attention to detail. we played lots of Irish music in the parlour. C.T. Melbourne.
* Sorry we couldn't spend a week, the cottage was a pleasure to use. VA. U.S.A.
* The family, especially H. with her special needs greatly appreciated finding a cottage with facilities appropriate. H.H. Melbourne.
03 5442 2183
4 Forest La
Bendigo, Victoria, 3550
BBQ Facilities, Car park, Ice, Iron, Library, Non Smoking Establishment, Open fireplace, Pets allowed, enquire on booking, TV/Lounge Area, Wood Heater/Pot Belly
Experiences you can enjoy at Gold Creek Cottage:
Food and Wine, Historic/Heritage, Indulgence/Luxury, Rail, Underground