Welcome to a 'B&B experience' at Apollo Bay Bed & Breakfast, catering for couples or singles, situated only 100 metres from the beautiful long sandy beach and 400 metres from shops and restaurants.
Apollo Bay Bed & Breakfast is a luxurious, purpose built facility with each room having the option of king size beds (double or single), ensuites, reverse cycle air conditioning and television. All linen is supplied and rooms are serviced daily.
Enjoy a self serve continental breakfast, in our large comfortable common room, which has cafe style tables and chairs, soft leather couches and an extensive library of books and magazines, television, video, DVD and CD players.
Apollo Bay Bed and Breakfast has ample off street parking, full verandah with your own outdoor setting, plus individual secure entrances to your room.
Apollo Bay is only three hours drive from Melbourne in the heart of the Great Ocean Road and has safe swimming beaches which are patrolled during summer months.
Other local highlights:
* Saturday morning foreshore market and scenic drives.
* Stop off point for the Great Ocean Walk
* 45 minutes drive to the Otway Fly Tree Top Walk and Triplet Falls
* 1 hour's drive to 12 Apostles
* 10 minute walk from a selection of fine dining restaurants
* 3 minute walk to the beautiful long sandy beach
* 15 minute drive to Marriners Falls, Maits Rest or Otway Lighthouse
Enquire about group rates for 6 people bookings (does not apply public holidays or peak time)
03 5237 7153
4 Murray St
Apollo Bay, Victoria, 3233
Car park, Communal Lounge, Communal Refrigerator, Entertainment, Iron, Library, Non Smoking Establishment, TV/Lounge Area
Experiences you can enjoy at Apollo Bay Bed & Breakfast:
Beach, Fishing, Indulgence/Luxury