The historic seaside villages of the picturesque Bellarine Peninsula are a pleasant drive down the road from this small vineyard by the highway. Overlooking the vineyard and with views over Corio Bay, Bellarine Estate offers wine tastings from their Bellarine Estate range, as well as their Portarlington Ridge Label. In addition, beer tastings from the Bellarine Brewing Company's micro-brewed range are also available.
This is beer with attitude, perfect for the first time beer drinker and loved by the mature palate of a seasoned connoisseur.
* Established: 1996
* Wine Region: Geelong
* Owners: Liz and Peter Kenny
* Winemaker: Anthony Brain
* Open: 7 days 11am - 4pm. Lunch Sat & Sun 11am - 3pm
* Wines: Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Viognier, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Shiraz.
* Wine Prices: $10.00-$36.00
* Beers: Pale & Celtic style Ales, Lager, Bitter & Mussel Stout
* Beer Prices: Bottle $5, 6pack $24.90, case $79.20
* Food: Casual Cellar Door lunch menu weekends only
* Functions: Up to 100 people.
* Weddings: Up to 100 people.
03 5259 3310
2270 Portarlington Rd
Bellarine, Victoria, 3222
Access Without Assistance for the Disabled, Cafe, Car park, Catering, Coach Parking, Toilet facilities for the Disabled, Visitor Information Centre
Experiences you can enjoy at Bellarine Estate:
Food and Wine